Potentiate provides end to end IVR (Interactive Voice Response) solutions that can be tailored to suit individual needs. IVR is a software application that accepts telephone touch-tone keypad selections, provides the appropriate responses and can store the selections in a database for future use and analysis. IVR can be used in conjunction with our CloudRunner data collection software.
In a survey application, potential respondents are given an invitation to complete the survey with a phone number to call or the system can call them directly. Once the respondent is on the phone they simply listen to the voice prompts and provide answers via their telephone keypad.
An IVR solution can be delivered in 2 ways:
- Hardware located on the clients premises.
- Hosted via Potentiate’s Cloud.
- Properly implemented, an IVR can increase customer satisfaction, lower costs and offer new services.
- High volumes of calls can be routed as required without any waiting periods, which can increase customer satisfaction.
- No reliance on call centre staff, which can reduce running costs considerably after the initial setup.
- The system can operate around the clock, reducing staff requirements and overtime costs.
- IVR aids in capturing honest feedback from respondents as it reduces inhibitions people may have when speaking to human interviewers.
- Automatic collection of caller id information.
- IVR provides a consistent level of service as fatigue and human errors are eliminated.